Each year, as part of the PSA Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Launch, PSA engages the Haulier Associations (CDAS, SLA and STA) to encourage members to nominate drivers for the Most Safety Conscious Driver Award to be presented at the PSA HSSE Launch.
Drivers who had demonstrated safety performance by not committing any safety infringements, contributre or cause any accidents / incidents, or had no adverse feedbacks from the terminals stood a chance to be nominated.
Each winner were also presented with a $200 voucher, sponsored by CDAS, Singapore Logistics Association (SLA), and Singapore Transport Association (STA).
The winners this year were:-
- Allied Container Services Pte Ltd – Mr. Mohamed Ali Bin Mastam
- Bok Seng Logistics Pte Ltd – Mr. Eng Han Chye
- Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd – Mr. En Hang Kim
- SG Sagawa Ameroid Pte Ltd – Mr. Zuraini Bin Ramli
- SH Cogent Logistics Pte Ltd – Mr. Neo Keng Cheong
- Swee Seng Hup Kee Transport Company – Mr. Tan Boon Hwa
- UBTS Pte Ltd – Mr. Chen Chanqing
- Universal Transport Pte Ltd – Mr. Chen Bingle
- YCH Global Logistics – Mr. Chen Sheng Kui
CDAS would like to congratulate all the winners who helped contribute to safety in their daily routine as drivers, and encourage all hauliers to continue to keep up the good safety and driving practices for the betterment of the industry!